Thursday, November 15, 2012

[Social Networking Hacks] Figure out a easy way to manage all my social network accounts in one page

Managing and monitoring couple of social network site is not a easy task. Either you waste time switching between accounts or totally ignore some accounts. Martin Kang introduced me to this new social management platform. Now I am going to give it try and see if it is going to make my life bit more easier when it come to socializing with people.
 
Socialmoutus will help you to manage multiple Facebook and twitter accounts and discovering leads and build long lasting relationship. Also, it will monitor and measure the performances.

Lets have a quick look at the Pricing and plans. Good news is there is free account that you can signup without giving out any credit card details. Lets sign up now.

Done! It took only couple of seconds to create an account.Then it will take you through the initial setup wizard. Next step is to add your facebook accounts and twitter accounts. In the free version you can add only 5 accounts. It will consider your facebook fanpage as one account as well.

My favorite feature is the Manage followers and Manage Following which helps me to understand people who follow me and who I follow in twitter. It ranks followers base on number of tweets and their followers and followings. This is a pretty good feature that you should try out.



If you asked me any feature that I don't like, that would be Feed tab. I think there is room to improve feed page and I am sure they will come up with better result in future updates. However, it allows you to switch between the accounts with one click. That is quite easy to use feature.

It seems like there are lot of features still I need to try out and sure I will share with you as soon as I find any important hack that can be use to simplify your life with Socialmotus.  Jump in and give it a try I am sure you will love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin