Monday, July 11, 2011

Do you need Google+ Invitations?

Today morning I got a Google+ Invitation from one of my friend. I was so exited to accept the invitation and create the account. Google+ first impression is "Cool". Yes, it is pretty cool. I love the way the circles are working. Finally Google has came up with a better service for social networking.

Ok. I know you do not want here what I think about Google+. You want to check it out by your self. Good news is I got some Google+ invitations and would like to share with you.

Please leave your name and email address and I will send you an invitation. I am not sure how many invitation left (Google+ dose not indicate). So hurry up.
This will be first come first serve basic. I would you to leave a comment but I do not want to see your emails getting spammed.



Enjoy Google+
Blog Widget by LinkWithin