Thursday, March 13, 2008

Delete Access Denied Folders

I tried to delete the invisible folder I have created...Dammm it doesnt allowe me to delete the folder. I cannot move the folder. I cannot rename the folder.

I tried couple of method I can think of to deete the folder...

1. Move folder to Recycle Bin
2. Cut and paste the folder into some where else.
3. Delete the Folder in command prompt.

Give me break I dont know how to type the folder name. I tried to type "rmdir" it did not work. Finally I tried the same thing I have done to rename the folder type rmdir"(ATL+255)" remeber to put ( " ). It identified the folder but did not delete the folder.

Access is denied

Finally I Google it Found the answere .... This is the link I found

Try it ifyou have problems deleting any of your folder. It works in Winodows Vista.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin