Monday, August 9, 2010

Why You Must Run MalwareByte Now

Malware (Virus, Spyware, AdWare, Trojan Horses, Worms, rootkits) are getting smarter everyday. I have noticed that one antivirus program could not handle all the malicious software coming to your computer as friendly software. Even though you are running the number one Antivirus software you must check your computer with another Malware removing software.

My Test

I have tested more than ten computers which are already protected with AVG, Norton and Kaspersky.
All the computers looks normal but actually they are not. I installed MalwareByte and update for the latest Malware definition file. Free version is quite enough for this. I did a full scan and found out that six out of ten computers are infected with some kind of Malware.


Non of the Antivirus programs are perfect. Each Program use different methods to detect Malware. Always try another Malware cleaner other than the one you are using.

Four Reasons Why I use Malwarebyte

It is free to scan and clean the malware
I can install while other antivirus programs run in the background.
It takes couple of minutes to install and update.
It has been working for me in number of cases to remove malware.

Download MalwareByte and run a full scan Today!

Important
If your Malware scanner (Including Malwarebyte) did not detect any malwares dose not mean that your computer is not infected.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin