Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Biggest Apple Fan Fry Loves Windows Mobile 7

Microsoft unleashed Windows Mobile 7 (WM7) to fight against the dominant Apple iPhone and Google Android market. It seems like Microsoft has take the right and brave decision to jump in to the smart phone market after they miss the market share. They took another brave decision to give stage to Stephen Fry.

Stephen Fry is an actor and writer. More than that he is one of the biggest Apple fanboy influence more than 1.8 million followers through twitter. Microsoft gave him the new windows mobile phone for a week to use and tell his honest opinion to his twitter followers. Guess what he loves the phone.


"I never thought the day would come,” he said last night, “that I would stand on a stage and praise Microsoft for doing something they could be proud of.”
"When I got one of these (phones) my first feeling was it's fun to play with."
"I have felt enormous pleasure using this phone."
"Yes, I love Apple, but I'm not a monotheist."
"I want biodiversity in this market and all of us that love it should welcome that too."

Cult of Mac says "The fact that Fry has been using Windows Phone 7 for a week, and is prepared to tell his 1.8 million-strong Twitter following that he likes it is review enough for many people."

It is seems like Microsoft is confidence enough to take such a risk and it is well paid off.

Watch the video Stephen Fry and windows phone




Blog Widget by LinkWithin