Friday, June 4, 2010

Free Backup Software FBackup 4.4

I have been discussed about cool backup softwares that can be used to backup your important data smoothly. FBackup 4.4 another cool software I found to back up all your files. And I do not have to explain why you should backup your computers regularly. FBAckup is a program I found while trying to fix a problem in a computer ( It is not related to backups or retrieving data). While I am writing this post Fbackup is backing up all my important files intoa external hard drive. So, you can download and test it out.




Best features I would like to point out is
* Backup Open files is one of the biggest advantage of this software. Specially the Outlook pst file. I am always had problem backing up pst files when outlook is open. FBackup dose not seems to have any problems. This apply for all the other open files as well.

* Backup with Standard Zip is another cool feature. Why? Most of the paid backup softwares compress or encrypt the backup so you will need the same program to restore. However, this one have a option to compress the files using standard zip file.

* Next one is the best out of all the key features. It is free to use personally and commercial. Isn't it cool? So, why do not you give it a try and backup all you important files regularly.

Enjoy
Blog Widget by LinkWithin