Sunday, June 27, 2010

How to install Microsoft Office 2010

I manage to get a free upgrade to office 2010 as I mentioned before. After downloading the file I need to install it. Normally software upgrading is not a smooth operation. There can be lot of issues while upgrading and after upgrading. However this time it went smoothly without a single a error or warning. It seems like Microsoft has learnt the lesson after Vista.

1. As I double click the installation file it was asking me the 25 digit product key.




2. Then it starts installing Office 2010. It took some times to finish the installations.





3. Next thing I saw it installation is Complete successfully. 



Normally upgrading does not finish just by complete installation message. You need to run and check all the programs to see whether it is working properly and it the new version compatible with your older files. So far it did not give any problem. Microsoft Office 2010 is running smoothly on Windows 7.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin