Friday, July 2, 2010

How to start a money making Circle

Making money online is hard as any other money making method and you need to find your own hacks tricks and tweaks to do it. This is something that I have come cross while experimenting how to make money online. I am sure beginners who are struggling to find extra money to spend on your website will find this interesting.

Without Spending money you cannot make money. Just because you start a free blog you will not start making money. You need to invest time and money in order to achieve your goals. I was trying hard not to spend money on blogs. However I want to make money out of it. I am sure you might want it to happen. Unfortunately the truth is that, it is not easy. Then my question was how I can spend money without earning money. When I start this blog I did not want to even buy the domain name. So, I purely started it on free blogging platform. Without even noticing it reached to level that it is hard to transfer it to a proper domain name. It is important to get the domain name for any online project you start before it is too late. 

I use a simple method to recover or earn money for the domain names. I will buy couple of domain names including the one I want for my new project. Most of the domain providers will give discount when you buy domains bulk. Then I will park some of the domains that I do not want to develop soon. If it is a good enough domain name I can recover the total cost within three to four months. If I get something extra I can apply it to buy more domain names. Bottom line is you do not have to skip couple of coffee or dinner outs to buy a domain name.


Domain Parking Tips


• Domain names related to money, investment, gold, credit cards will give more payouts per click.
• Used and developed and dropped domains will get traffic without much effort.
• Remember most of the domain parking companies will not allow you to drive traffic to the parked domain. BE CAREFUL!
• Dictionary word domains will add more value to domain name.


There are lot of ways and tool to find a better domain name. Personally I love using Sedo for domain parking for following reasons. 


• You get Euros for clicks and when you convert it to dollars you always get more. If you buy your domains using dollars or any other currency less than Euros you will have an advantage.
• 20 EURO minimum payouts can be reached easily.
• Technically Sedo provide an easy to use but advance platform to park your domains and make money out of each click you get.



I even tried another Sedo service to promote a parked domain name, however that did not turn out to be profitable. That dose not mean it will not work out for you or even for me for a different domain name. 

This is a simple way of spend money and make money out of it. It is important to invest the money you earn to take it to the next level. Gradually improve your online income similar to a normal business. You can apply to any other situation where you would like to improve.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin