Thursday, September 9, 2010

Use Google to learn alternative products

Are we fully unitized Google to learn things? Most probably the answer is YES. Because every time you come a cross something that we are not familiar with, you Google it. Are we using Google to to learn things that we haven't heard before? May be not. As we don’t know what to search. In this post I will show a trick that will help you to come up with something you don't know from what you already know.


Specially if you are looking for some alternative products or services this method will come handy. For example I will take one of my favorite free software that I use to clean up my computer and make it run faster; CCleaner. I would like to know what else I can use.

Simple go to Google and type “CClearner Vs ”. Remember the trick to add “Vs “ to bring up the alternative suggestions from Google. I did not had to go through blog posts, articles or forums to find out ten different alternative product to CCleaner. Here is some of the products I found : cleanup, glary utilities, tuneup, ncleaner.

You can try it for any other product or service that you can think of. Some examples I tried.
Is Apple the only alternative solution for Microsfot? Microsoft Vs
I do not like iPhone need something else? iPhone Vs
What are the other Search engines out there? Google Vs

This can apply to anything you can think of and see what Google is suggesting for you. If you come cross some interesting findings do not forget share it with us.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin