Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cool Software - Auto Clicker

This is not a hacking software. But it is really usefull if you have to repeatedly do mouse clicks. I had a small challange to extract data from a application where I had to select each row by clicking.

Auto Clicker Premium V1.0.0.3 took half of my job. It will ask you how many clicks you want and the interval between the clicks so Only thing I had to do was to move the mouse where I need. Clicking is done by Auto clicker.

If you have such chalange you can download auto clicker and give it a try. It is simple No need to install. Just an exe file and it is FREE.

I found couple of similar free programs but I found this one is user friendly.

Update:
I felt too lazzy. I can't bother scrolling the mouse. It is too boring. I whent for another options.

I found Automouse v1.3 which allows you to record your mouse clicks and repeat it. Wow it is so cool. Is it?

It only allows me 10 steps to be repeated again and gain. If i want unlimited I need to buy the full vesion. I just had to work around bit until I figure out a way to simply my process to less the 10 Steps.

And then Record my mouse movement with Automouse and replay it. It didnt work as I expected. I record the steps I want again and again but it did not work well.

I can change or add steps manually. Cool why not change the mouse clicks the way I want it.
Yep it works fine...........It is crazzy. Auto Mouse doing the job for me while I am writing this post.

If your looking for that .Download it here.

Updated: 10/09/2008
File Auto Clicker Primum 1.0.0.3 Is infected with Autoit.ANT
Blog Widget by LinkWithin