Monday, July 26, 2010

Why I Love Western Digital My Passport

Couple of months ago I bought the Western Digital My Passport, 750GB external portable hard drive. Just by looking at it you would not find it so exciting. However, I have notice that it helps me a lot in the back ground.

Why I really like the WD My Passport?

It is not too small or too big to carry.
Use only one USB to power it up as well as transfer data.
In build backup software make it easy to sync/backup files between the hard drive and computer.


There are many softwares that I would like to keep with me specially in situation where I need to recover data, reinstall the OS, make the computers run faster or clean up the Trojans viruses or spyware. I can easily keep couple of live OS cds and many other small programs that required.
You can always use it to store any type of file that you really required when you are on the run.

You can find 1TB Western Digital My Passport pocket size hard drives if required. If you are looking to buy a new portable hard I recommend to go with estern Digital My Passport.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin